Super Toad 67

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Super Toad 67  (Read 18042 times)

Onule

• Leatherhead
    • View Profile
Super Toad 67
« on: April 01, 2014, 08:11:15 pm »

SUPER TOAD 67

Instructions: Place the smbx 1.3.0.1 and lunadll in main smbx folder, the level itself in worlds

Start the game with smbx 1.3.0.1.

What are these things? smbx 1.3.0.1 was a tiny update by smbx community, and also made compatible with lunadll.
lunadll is like, pretty much opens up the limit in smbx. smbx 1.3.0.2 should make it a default thing, coming soon.
it's also sort of coding. waiting for the person who made it to update it.

useful links:
http://www.gamearchaeology.com/LunaDLL.html
http://www.gamearchaeology.com/TUTORIAL.txt

knock yourself out.

Epitaph

• Saucy
  • Attention Decimate Disorder
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Super Toad 67
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 01:33:34 pm »

Hey, I've been trying to play this, but the game starts up with Mario rather than Toad. I followed the instructions, so I dunno what's up.

The BIG Sketch

• Butt
  • Cocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 09:34:38 pm »

type T,O,A, and then D, and you should be Toad.
this is my sig.

xXWeirdCoolCatXx

• Vinebro
  • Magical Trevor
    • View Profile
    • Kattcraft Survival
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 12:12:22 pm »

#BestGameEver
My IQ Is 119 So... Dinner?

shnowshner

• Butt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 02:20:00 pm »

I don't know what kind of demonic force condemned me to do this but I've decided to work on making a full SMBX series for Super Toad 67. So far it's going pretty well (which means everything is horrible) but I have little idea of how the coding for special events work, so the levels are a bit bland and not as strange as the original is. All the voice lines still work. Doubtful when or whether I will finish it, but I'm hoping maybe Onule or someone else would help, maybe just improve everything I make once it's finished or I'm just done working on it.

And yes we will make Vinny play Super Toad 67 Pro Edition if it gets done. The whole thing.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:38:45 pm by shnowshner »

Onule

• Leatherhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 07:14:23 pm »

Why?

shnowshner

• Butt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 08:38:57 pm »

Why?
I felt like it needed to be more, like it was incomplete and could be made even worse of an experience. Or maybe I've finally gone insane. I don't know anymore, I'm bored and damn it's both fun making and is also a learning experience on how SMBX works.
But it truly is the worst thing ever created. I don't think this is good for my sanity.

not sure how much longer i'll work on it, but about 10 levels have been done so far.

Onule

• Leatherhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 09:22:34 pm »

Gross.

Austin24036

• Butt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 08:25:52 pm »

how do i use lunadl? i put it in the folder but i have no clue what i have to type for it to work. can you send a link of the text i need to play this?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 08:29:51 pm by Austin24036 »

nintendoge99

• Butt
    • View Profile
Please help me
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 03:54:50 pm »

Hey, guys. I'm basically a total dingus when it comes to this stuff, so is there any way someone could put up a tutorial video on how to get Super Toad 67 to run correctly? I have LunaDLL in the main folder and the level itself in the "worlds" folder, but when I start the level up I play as Mario, and I'm not sure how I should go about typing TOAD... If anyone could help me out with this, I would definitely appreciate it!

(Also, to the Vinesauce crew, HUUUUUGE fan! Keep up the great work!  :D )

Onule

• Leatherhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 01:57:56 pm »

how do i use lunadl? i put it in the folder but i have no clue what i have to type for it to work. can you send a link of the text i need to play this?

Just put the lunadll.dll in the main folder, start up SMBX 1.3.0.1, select level, type Toad, if it changes Mario into Toad, it's working.

Hey, guys. I'm basically a total dingus when it comes to this stuff, so is there any way someone could put up a tutorial video on how to get Super Toad 67 to run correctly? I have LunaDLL in the main folder and the level itself in the "worlds" folder, but when I start the level up I play as Mario, and I'm not sure how I should go about typing TOAD... If anyone could help me out with this, I would definitely appreciate it!

(Also, to the Vinesauce crew, HUUUUUGE fan! Keep up the great work!  :D )

Just type "toad" with your keyboard, in-game?

ERTEHBLERX

• Butt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 08:37:47 pm »

uhh... im newhera nd please, someone tell me how and or what is super mario brothers X?

GamesGambler

• Butt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 02:06:00 am »

Help! I Cant Be Toad! I Typed TOAD But It Didnt Work

Onule

• Leatherhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2014, 12:03:22 pm »

uhh... im newhera nd please, someone tell me how and or what is super mario brothers X?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Super+Mario+Brothers+X

Help! I Cant Be Toad! I Typed TOAD But It Didnt Work

Does this show up? If not, you didn't place the files correctly/didn't start the 1.3.0.1 version.

Gameboytm101

• Butt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2014, 05:30:53 pm »

I've been having problems too. First off, there was no "lunadll.dll" file, just "lunadll.txt," second off, refer to the attached images and try to tell me if there's something wrong here. Help would be greatly appreciated.
EDIT: Wait a darn minute. I just looked into the .rar file itself, why didn't the lunadll.dll file get extracted?
EDIT 2: Nevermind, finally got it to work. But you might want to make a step-by-step tutorial if other people are not to be confused.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:39:39 pm by Gameboytm101 »
Pages: [1] 2