Bootstrap Framework 3.3.5

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Talking about video games and stuff like video games
By Jerene
Jabroni Jabroni
Gardevoir.
Used to be Ninetales, but every time I've had a Gardevoir on my team since my original Ruby run, it has always kicked so much ass.
can't wait for someone to mention rule 34 but how about no
By charizmatic
Darkholme Darkholme
postcount+1

Mawile. In my first ever run of a Pokemon game, which was Ruby, I wasted my only master ball catching this thing because the kid across the road had convinced me that it was impossible to catch otherwise. I'd say I regret it, but as it happened, I developed a strong bond with the little weird mouth head thing creature. His name was Maw, after a strange game my dad had picked up off the xbox live arcade, which we used to play together. (The name sounded similar for a reason, obviously. I was 9 don't judge)

Him, along with Metagross, (and steven stone. my hero, lord, saviour.) sparked my love for Steel types and I ended up building a pretty beefy competitive team which was majority steel, which included Mawile, obviously. Playing Omega Ruby just resparked my love for the quirky little thing, with its new fancy mega evolution.
By ZephyrZerard
Saucy Saucy
I might get blasted for this, but...

I dunno. When I first saw Lucario in the pokemon movie, I just liked everything about the pokemon. The way he looks, the way he fights (and even if it's not canonical, his personality)... He's held a slot in my party ever since Gen 4, and he's a pretty decent mon in game. And then, they gave him a sick ass mega.

So yeah. Lucario.
Last edited by ZephyrZerard on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Arcadepenguin
Le Shiggy Hillatello Le Shiggy Hillatello
charizmatic wrote:postcount+1

Mawile. In my first ever run of a Pokemon game, which was Ruby, I wasted my only master ball catching this thing because the kid across the road had convinced me that it was impossible to catch otherwise. I'd say I regret it, but as it happened, I developed a strong bond with the little weird mouth head thing creature. His name was Maw, after a strange game my dad had picked up off the xbox live arcade, which we used to play together. (The name sounded similar for a reason, obviously. I was 9 don't judge)

Him, along with Metagross, (and steven stone. my hero, lord, saviour.) sparked my love for Steel types and I ended up building a pretty beefy competitive team which was majority steel, which included Mawile, obviously. Playing Omega Ruby just resparked my love for the quirky little thing, with its new fancy mega evolution.

Hell yeah, Steel type master race! Mawile is one of the only Steel types I've never managed to raise, so I really ought to do that. Since it's mega evo gives it dual typing with Fairy, it's pretty interesting. But I guess with my precious Scizor always getting mega evolved, and my fondness for my Klefki's absolute scummy moveset and ability, I never really thought about it.
By charizmatic
Darkholme Darkholme
Arcadepenguin wrote:
charizmatic wrote:postcount+1

Hell yeah, Steel type master race! Mawile is one of the only Steel types I've never managed to raise, so I really ought to do that. Since it's mega evo gives it dual typing with Fairy, it's pretty interesting. But I guess with my precious Scizor always getting mega evolved, and my fondness for my Klefki's absolute scummy moveset and ability, I never really thought about it.

Teach Mawile ice beam and play rough and you have a pretty nifty dragon-slayer ;))
By Epitaph
Saucy Saucy
Mawile is one of my close favorites, too. Love the little fella.

Also I think they changed Mawile's typing in Gen VI altogether, not just when he Mega Evolves.
By PhatKatVG
Darkholme Darkholme
The first time I played a Pokemon game all the way through was sapphire and I always had a Gardevoir on my team as well as a Metagross after beating the game. Never played any other pokemon game past generation 3 besides a little bit of diamond.
By VenomPB
Jabroni Jabroni
I've always been a big fan of Sneasel. I've never used it in any of my parties but I think the reason I like it is that back when I first played Pokémon Gold it was my first Dark type.

Second favorite is Flygon for being the coolest Dragon type, and the fact that it's a Ground type on top of that. I love me some Ground types.

And my third favorite is Totodile. I actually find crocodiles and alligators terrifying but I loved Ash's Totodile in the show and decided I wanted one.

Honorable mentions:
- Gogoat
- Ampharos
- Umbreon
- Golem
- Swampert
- Pidgeot
- Crobat
By Botheringthebothers
Meister Meister
Do i really need to say this? Like come on, i'm surprised nobody has said the one, the best of all of them!

amazing art by shaolinfeilong on deviantart.
I'm sorry
By heredth
Leatherhead Leatherhead
This little bastard right here.

Not only will he steal your soul, he'll also do it while having ridiculous type immunity to the point where he has one health point.

If you're particularly scummy, go hack yourself one with sturdy and go annihilate your friend's team due to being neigh invincible.
By th8827
Leatherhead Leatherhead
I know that it was just revealed, but I absolutely love Mimikyuu. It is basically a garbage-quality Pikachu cosplay. It is Ghost/Fairy type, and I will love it forever.

By snowballoon
Butt Butt
i'd say its pretty hard to choose my most favorite out of all of them so i guess a few of my favorites will do?

art by haychel
PANCHAM BECAUSE PANDA

art by soyungnomo
cubone because there's something cute about it wearing it's mother's skull as a helmet, and cubone kinda represents my social life (it doesnt exist)

art by bluekomadori
rowlet because i've always had a big emotional connection with birds, i had two birds named dawn and dusk (their feathers were blue and yellow and they were brother and sister) and dawn, the yellow bird passed away near the beginning of 2016, and ever since dusk, the blue bird has been very quiet. enough about my birds, rowlet is just really adorable what can i say
By Strat
Darkholme Darkholme
Emolga.

Some people mearly call this a Pikachu clone. I call it a freaking "adorbs" flying squirrel that just happens to be both of my favorite types in pokemon.

By PetrKiz
Butt Butt
После прокладки кабельной инфраструктуры действует принцип Plug and Play – это значительно сокращает время на установку оборудования и уменьшает количество кабеля, что положительно влияет на надежность, и вносит эстетическую составляющую, которая окажется немаловажной, например, при строительстве системы безопасности в квартирах и домах или небольших магазинах gsm сигнализация. В современных аналоговых системах аналоговой відеоспостереження составляющей имеется не так уж много. Камера и регистратор давно превратились в цифровые устройства, а аналоговым остался сигнал в кабеле между ними. Как показывает опыт, долгосрочные прогнозы в ИТ-сфере имеют тенденцию не сбываться. Если исходить из общей динамики рынка за последние годы, то доля IP-видеонаблюдение будет расти. Выбор разрешения камер должен в первую очередь быть обоснован спецификой применения. Несмотря на то, что маркетинговая гонка мегапикселей весьма успешно мигрировала с рынка цифровых фотоаппаратов на рынок видеонаблюдения, а конечные потребители часто особенно радуются сочной картинке высокого разрешения, применение камер высокого разрешения не всегда оправдано.Таким образом, разница в задержке сигнала заключается во времени, которое уходит на пакетизацию видеопотока и его транспортировку в сети. В небольших сетях с правильно спроектированной и построенной инфраструктурой речь идет о задержке, не превышающей нескольких (2–3) сотен миллисекунд, которая не критична, поскольку видеонаблюдение в редких случаях можно расценивать, как систему реального времени, которая бы требовала мгновенной реакции. В сложных системах с удаленным доступом, где возможны значительные сетевые задержки, аналоговое решение почти всегда окажется сложнореализуемым.

Ourumov from 007 Goldeneye does the Dab https[…]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!