Bootstrap Framework 3.3.5

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Talking about video games and stuff like video games
By MisterPersonGuy
Jabroni Jabroni
As some of you might be aware, Nintendo released a Super Mario game on the App Store, titled 'Super Mario Run'. What do you guys and gals think of it?

Personally, I think it's pretty fun... until you get to the paywall at World 1-4. At that point, you have to pay money for the rest of the game ($10, i think.). I haven't decided if I should pay or not.

I also created a Straw Poll for 'Super Mario Run':
By Mario123311
Butt Butt
Pretty much what I expected. Barebones NSMB runner with reused assets. It's not terrible but it really ticks me off when people try to pass things off as "free" only to reveal you DO have to pay ingame - That technically counts as a Microtransaction IMO and I knew it was going to cost money but because a lot of people refuse to read descriptions, Of course this was a recipe for disaster.
By MisterPersonGuy
Jabroni Jabroni
Mario123311 wrote:Pretty much what I expected. Barebones NSMB runner with reused assets. It's not terrible but it really ticks me off when people try to pass things off as "free" only to reveal you DO have to pay ingame - That technically counts as a Microtransaction IMO and I knew it was going to cost money but because a lot of people refuse to read descriptions, Of course this was a recipe for disaster.

From the start, I knew it was going to be a bare-bones game with reused assets. Let's face it: a lot of 2D Mario games in the past 10 years have been that. However, it's not the consumers' fault for not reading the fine print. It's the developer's fault for not clearly labeling the game as 'Super Mario Run DEMO', 'Super Mario Run FREE', etc. A lot of other developers on the App Store CLEARLY label their demos as demos. This is a mobile game; these developers should know that they're making games for people who mostly like bright colors, clean graphics and CLEAR labels.

Of course, this doesn't matter. I kinda expected Nintendo to charge at least a LITTLE bit of money for their game.

Truth be told, I didn't catch the payment section when I read the description. Nevertheless, I bought the full game anyway, because it's actually a pretty fun game.
By MisterPersonGuy
Jabroni Jabroni
EvilPowerStealsOn wrote:I have little interest. Mobile games do not appeal to me and Nintendo's mobile games are pretty mediocre so far IMO. Plus I'm sick of the New Super Mario Bros.'s otherwise bland aesthetic.

Well, I think this game is at least more interesting than Miitomo, but these games are not indicative of all mobile games.

Sure, there are a lot of really bad mobile games out there, but in the sea of bland asset swaps and generic grinders, there are many great mobile games that not many people have played or even heard of.

However, while I think this game looks and plays fine, I have to agree that Super Mario Run uses the same tired physics and assets that have been used to death in pretty much every Super Mario game since New Super Mario Bros.
By Strat
Darkholme Darkholme
It's good if its free. I had an opportunity to buy it thanks to someone buying me an iTunes card for my birthday and I feel like it was worth it to those standards. Just another 2d mario adventure with only just the jump button. Frustrating that you can never stop to analize but I guess thats the point of the game. Overall, a 6 out of 10. 7 out of 10 if it was free to you.
By MisterPersonGuy
Jabroni Jabroni
Strat wrote:It's good if its free. I had an opportunity to buy it thanks to someone buying me an iTunes card for my birthday and I feel like it was worth it to those standards. Just another 2d mario adventure with only just the jump button. Frustrating that you can never stop to analize but I guess thats the point of the game. Overall, a 6 out of 10. 7 out of 10 if it was free to you.

Yeah, I expected Nintendo to make you pay at least a LITTLE bit of money for it, but I think $10 is way too much. It's especially disgusting when you find out that it was downloaded 40 MILLION TIMES in the first 4 days of its release. Nintendo should have had more market insight by knocking down the launch price to at least $5. I think it still would've been a financial success at this price.

I have to agree, though, it is a bit generic. At least, it LOOKS like another generic Mario game. However, I do like that it gets more difficult as you progress. At least it's not the same difficulty throughout the game.
VineTalk - Post a reply fito depilation крем для депиляции купить киев

-----------------------------------------
Здравствуйте пользователи vinesauce.com.

Успей преобрести!Со скидкой 50%
Только за 990 руб.!
=========================================
ЧТОБЫ КУПИТЬ НАЖМИТЕ НА ФОТО

Здоровья Вам и только самого доброго! С уважением.
======================================
КУПИТЬ СЕЙЧАС
======================================
*vRpn41e9nL*
call tracker download for java mobile

п»ї >>>>>>>>>>>&g[…]

When set to Responsive, the "More" to re[…]

space within a Roman city.

space within a Roman city. Roman Forum, most famou[…]

Forum (plural forums

Forum (plural forums or fora) may refer to: Forum […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!