Bootstrap Framework 3.3.5

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Talk about anything, Vinesauce related or not!
Naw man I don't hate you at all lol. Now let me tell you though, the game is great, it's awesome, it's an experience I will never forget. The problem is the community. The game itself is not bad in any way. It's the community that I can't stand. You hear about all the toxic communities for games and well Undertale developed a community that I stay away from at all costs. So again, no, I don't hate you for being an Undertale fan. I love Undertale too.
By TenseCondom
Le Shiggy Hillatello Le Shiggy Hillatello
Le Glitchologue wrote:Sorry, I will reply a response without any link with the subject, but I need help.
I can't create a new topic, I suscribed recently and I waited 3 days, impossible to create a new topic, have a solution?

I'm not exactly sure how the new anti-spam feature works. I think you might need to post like 5 or 10 times in other threads before you can create your own topics
Flareblood wrote:Joel and Vinny, come fight me you motherfuckers.

In fact, all you dense motherfuckers need to chill. Undertale ISNT cancer. Check out /r/Undertale. Seriously, do it. Come back and tell me how much cancer you found.

Ultimately, the reason why the Undertale fandom gets so much flak is that.... well, I'll have to explain.

Undertale is a feel good game. One that really unhappy people end up imprinting on. They look for escapism and in turn, imprint on things. So when anyone challenges their "happy space", they feel a want-- no, a NEED to defend it. This isn't just Undertale. Steven Universe is an example. I personally think the show is too safe, not challenging the characters enough and undoing most of the lessons they learn next episode, so I couldn't get pasted half of Season 1. (No, I don't care about "when it gets good". Sorry.) But I can see why people would like these things if they're rather unhappy. Again, it's a feel good thing. I personally love Undertale, but the fandom... it's rough. Thus, when a fandom behaves a certian way, it tarnishes what they're fans of.

It's just when people feel the need to defend something that isn't real--something that won't be for everyone.... something that isn't theirs to begin with. This applies to people who make their own fan fics to the people that say "Not for me, thanks." It's the people who feel like they have some honor to defend over... well, fiction. :U

That's the toxicity of any fandom. Ones that look for fights. Ones that not only look for fights, but have no means to defend them-- or in your case, are far too lazy to defend it in a way people would understand your view point. Instead you've pointed people to a wall of text that nay-sayers wouldn't care to read. People who resort to petty name calling in an attempt to pass some point. THAT... is toxic. You saying someone is dense for hating something is the same as if I said you're dense for liking it. How do you react? ....There you go.

...Unless this is some troll attempt. Then... good job?
Zeta-Neubourn wrote:
Flareblood wrote:Joel and Vinny, come fight me you motherfuckers.

In fact, all you dense motherfuckers need to chill. Undertale ISNT cancer. Check out /r/Undertale. Seriously, do it. Come back and tell me how much cancer you found.

Ultimately, the reason why the Undertale fandom gets so much flak is that.... well, I'll have to explain.

Undertale is a feel good game. One that really unhappy people end up imprinting on. They look for escapism and in turn, imprint on things. So when anyone challenges their "happy space", they feel a want-- no, a NEED to defend it. This isn't just Undertale. Steven Universe is an example. I personally think the show is too safe, not challenging the characters enough and undoing most of the lessons they learn next episode, so I couldn't get pasted half of Season 1. (No, I don't care about "when it gets good". Sorry.) But I can see why people would like these things if they're rather unhappy. Again, it's a feel good thing. I personally love Undertale, but the fandom... it's rough. Thus, when a fandom behaves a certian way, it tarnishes what they're fans of.

It's just when people feel the need to defend something that isn't real--something that won't be for everyone.... something that isn't theirs to begin with. This applies to people who make their own fan fics to the people that say "Not for me, thanks." It's the people who feel like they have some honor to defend over... well, fiction. :U

That's the toxicity of any fandom. Ones that look for fights. Ones that not only look for fights, but have no means to defend them-- or in your case, are far too lazy to defend it in a way people would understand your view point. Instead you've pointed people to a wall of text that nay-sayers wouldn't care to read. People who resort to petty name calling in an attempt to pass some point. THAT... is toxic. You saying someone is dense for hating something is the same as if I said you're dense for liking it. How do you react? ....There you go.

...Unless this is some troll attempt. Then... good job?

Thank you and I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for being a whiny 4 year old about it, and thank you for being calm and kind about it.

Also...

>"Steven Universe is an example. I personally think the show is too safe, not challenging the characters enough and undoing most of the lessons they learn next episode, so I couldn't get pasted half of Season 1. (No, I don't care about "when it gets good". Sorry.)"

Fam.

FAM.

Oh boy here we go again.

I understand why you think it's not good. It starts out really poorly. I'm an SU fanboy too, and I'm not scared to admit that.

But um, look, I forgot which episode it is, but it really, truely does get a shitton better at a certain point in season one.

sorry to bother you

Quite a while ago, I found an amazing SMB3 Corrupt[…]

Been a while since I've ventured to the forums. Ha[…]

Generic Animal Crossing thread.

I just saw this thread lol, this is super cool! I'[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNoBjHcoXoE first[…]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!